Depressing

Bookmark and Share
depressing seriously, can't I get over it. Why isn't anyone get approved? I have had so many people back of adoptions this week. I had a family take home a dog for 1/2 hour. His dog wanted to play and play a bit rough, the JRT was nervous and they brought him right back. I sincerely believe it is the prompt return EVER! I know that it is only because the dogs were not entered correctly. I have met with another dog, it is only a large Goofy which does not have any clue how big is.

Then I have the wonderful family I'm so excited that you want to the Irish Setter and have done today. I have a nice family, who was interested in the JRTs. She has fulfilled outside yesterday evening and then um... could be him.

Then I get many emails from people who want to get rid of your dog. dog of 9 year old who is blind man, 2 year old, because they are either having a baby... I said to the people of women you have babies and dogs every day, it is not a reason to get rid of your pet. 6 year old male female and 3 year old due to the owner moved to an apt. Or my favorite a 100 pound Pit Bull with so bad that the dog separation anxiety feeds through the wall of dry out and has. OMG! Do are cheating to me??

Request for e-mail address after request email from people asking for help from this shelter or that shelter. Knowing that tomorrow is d-day for so many dogs and there isn't a damn what I can do about it. Tonight put my head on my pillow to sleep well knowing my inability to help to has caused this evening to be last night for so many dogs.

What makes me feel guilty for dogs have never known dieing, but their owners not??

original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment