Why am always the jerk?

Bookmark and Share
i do not understand how people can run around doing stupid things and I am still the asshole. Rescue people running like chickens with the severed head trying to help animals and stupid people wasting time, give dogs adopted them, they are treat us as shit, used us, dump on us, etc. and we will smile and thank for the treatment of me as shit. It is not possible! Sorry I get upset, sorry I'm looking for the best of the animal and you are an idiot! But not get annoying to me that someone took advantage of you or I ask because it broke our agreement. Don't tell me someone horrible how me when you can't seem to see past their own greed, his self indulgence and his own stupidity.

Sorry just a little tired of being a punching bag for idiots.

I am only surprised people angry at me for looking for the best interest of a dog I have in my care or that I have already taken out. REALLY?

I am very upset that people are so self centered that they can't see that there is more on what is going on then what they want to! Sometimes, life is not all about you. Sorry for the breaking news.

I have a situation going on right now that just makes me ill to my stomach and I am really waiting for solve it without lawyer involved rescue, but as time goes on more and more I think it won't be possible. :-( This sucks! I have a call to him now, waiting for his call back to get things underway...
original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment