Holidays are here and animals are the forgotten ones

Bookmark and Share
is cold, however still dogs chained dog houses. There, brave elements. That go beyond is what I think of... the poor dog has nothing but a plastic heat dog house. Really plastic? Do you think it keeps the hot dog? I suppose it's better then nothing, but that makes me want to go in the middle of the night and post release. Wish I was not so afraid of "getting in trouble" LOL! Then that would really make... Hell even though I had the courage to do something like this in as someone knocked on my door and says "did XXXXX?" I would like to break and admit to it. HAHAHA would be the worst criminal ever.

There is a mill puppy Amish in an important route state near my house. I want to go there so badly and see "puppies", but I know that I would not be able to keep my mouth closed. Darn I!

So I guess we have to do everything possible for those who can and a better place to start is now! It is cold and there are dogs at shelter of concrete floors. There are rescue organizations who are desperate for care. Even if only foster a dog once during the winter you save two dogs! Which is to promote and which did not have to die in the refuge that made room!

Dog Rescue is a balancing act and foster homes desperately need all the time!

OK, you cannot promote and then collect toys, necklaces, belts, bedding, blanket, towels, food, sweets, cages and donate to a local shelter or rescue.

THEY NEED HELP AND BEGINS WITH YOU TODAY!
original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment