Honestly it's just depressing

Bookmark and Share
is necessary to construct a damn refuge! It is only just depressing cursed there is so many dogs in need. I can not even begin to tell you how many dogs I've rejected in the last 2 weeks. INCLUDING PUPPIES! Therefore, many are dieing because no one is taking right now.

Oh and put an ad in the newspaper. JACK Russell for the adoption of all ages $150 w / my phone number. I have received calls about 5 and each person is looking for a puppy for Christmas. I tell them what I do and throw in little statistics of how many pets without home there are and how REAL legitimate breeders will not find in the newspaper. I am not sure that helps, but good.

There is many dogs needing homes, but people won't let breeding. UGH!

original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment