Frustrate myself....

Bookmark and Share
Ok, so this past few months was very interesting. I won an award at work and I had to get out of my entire company, more than 1,000 were probably present and thanks. Everything what could think educate about after my lame thanks for the prize was made people? I have said this or that

Then one of my users stunning nominated me (well actually dogs) for a segment in a local news station called "Pay it forward" come to your House and you will be surprised with $400. The money came at a great time because Woodstock had only had his eye removal surgery and was almost $500 surgery. I had a clip of 2 minutes on the news that ran a couple of times. Everything what could think envelope was made educate people? That I have said this or that.

Then today I noticed account I book news.... I mean I knew that they were doing a small article about me, but they didn't know when he would run. The article is online and on paper... whole page really. Do I still think only made educate people? I have said this or that

I feel like with all three things he exploded completely. I must have mentioned

* 4 million dogs are killed in shelters, simply because there are not enough home.

* People think there is something wrong with dogs in shelters but this is not true. Sometimes people lose their homes, loose their jobs, their dog flees and they can not find him. Sometimes dogs are stolen and finish up in a shelter....you never know how a dog receive shelter.

* The people think that dogs in shelters are never pure-bred is simply not true. Heck they specialize in purebred JRT and many of them are now looking for homes.

If it is people sterilizes / neuter pets less it would end up in shelters and their pets would be much healthier. Would have less 'unwanted' puppies

* Puppy Mills are what provide the puppies in pet stores. Don't buy in pet stores that sell puppies and eventually the cruelty of Puppy Mills and the abuse would come to its end.

* Amish is criminals number 1 of puppy mills.

* To ensure that every dog and cat have a home in the United States, every person in the United States would have it has 7 cats or dogs.

* The castration of your pet is in NO WAY departing from your man hood. Animal is that it has no idea what neutral means neither cares. In fact, your pet will live happier, safer and healthier lives.

* Is a myth, the urban legend, the form of old-school thinking to say "your female dog needs a heat cycle before sterilization him or you must have a litter before sterilization him."

* The dog spayed / neutralized at an early age feel less trouble to surgery and recovery much faster. While most dog surgery HDD is in them. Waiting is doing nothing more then ensuring your dog will suffer.

Host families are the back bone of any rescue. Foster homes are always needed for any race. Google favorite race and seek a rescue can help to support. You can discourage... That's ok. Volunteer or donate time!

I know to write it all in this blog am only preaching to choir... by what only frustrates me more because I feel like I totally lost the opportunity to educate people that perhaps I would not come into contact with or wouldn't even given a second thought about buying a dog from a pet store.

Damn!


original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment