Then do!

Bookmark and Share
I am tired of people trying to volunteers as shit! Not only me but even my friends in rescue are getting nasty emails and telephone calls of persons in relation to the rescue...

I spent a week dealing with self centred on the person who couldn't seem to get through your head that was not going to approve your application because it does not take good care of your current dog. It was unpleasant and rude not only me but my adoptive home. And the sad thing is that she does not believe that wrong did nothing and does not understand that it is doing something wrong.

My friend's rescue has a cry of adoptive home and she then threatened him due to his dead dog. The dog was really old, overweight and health problems. I sent an email of unpleasant to my friend saying she is murder and she could protest adoption events if it weren't so cold outside! Really?

I'm just sick and tired of irrational people who have no freaking idea of reality.

You have people who draw dogs up outside in freezing cold weather and don't see anything wrong in this. AND NEITHER OUR GOVERNMENT!

It is incredible how damn reactive our laws are... you see horrible things in the news on the animals which died of starvation, abused, abandoned, etc. and you think how the hell does that. Simple OH no one cares! You can see a dog is going to freeze to death or a horse they will starve to death, but that he is sick nobody will do anything about.

UGH! I am so frustrated and just burned. I'm fed up of being beat up by a hole and am tired of dating be ugly animals to holes. There should be SOME way to get a law passed. I don't have the energy or time to find out how.

I am grateful for all the wonderful adopters because it seriously if it wasn't for them would!
original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment