I killed a dog today...

Bookmark and Share
my friend called me today and said "I'm in the shelter and there is a women's JRT's 10 year old here." "Will put it right now that I have."

I asked why was she there? Is she researched? Why put him down.?

He was an owner surrender because she was nippy with the big boys and was a resource store. It is updated information on vaccines and spayed. Refuge not take him out because if she biting a child could be held liable. The owners said she has never bit anyone that had only fear it would do so.

I have zero places to put another dog. I had to say that I am sorry that I not can bring her this time. It totally sucks.

His name is Rudy and as I'm writing this longer is dead!
original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment