Glad the Monday is on

Bookmark and Share
I don't have to work today, it was a festive day. I thought cool, I'm going to sleep in. The right Yes! Dogs are too in programming and walking watches... pity can not hit snooze on them.

I lift leaving everyone out to urinate, bring everyone to eat and then back to poop.
It forwards fast... Leave the garage and my car is gone... my husband was going to work. When he goes to produce generally has gone for 3 hours. SHIT! I have a quote from education and training in 30 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to reach the clinic. My car had everything I needed for my errands... Now I have to borrow my vehicle's origin, loaded boxes, dogs and try to get much of my husband, because I need my truck...

I rushed to the clinic and end. Then while in the clinic I get a message from my husband voice he was coming to the clinic to change vehicles and someone who has recently taken. People very very nice but a little worried about how the new dog and the original dog interacts. I have just been talking to them for about 1/2 hour and I am now concerned to give up:

Once I have finished talking to them run a host for delivery home a new dog to promote.

Also know that a dog I gave someone for free, people might not be happy with the dog and that saddens me!

Then ran to the Bank that I was running late I ended up there during the lunch break was a line at the door.

On my way home from the Bank the reception to take home I called that do me it know "wounded leg", told me about yesterday's really bearing Luxating. The poor dog needs surgery and will be between 700 and 1,000 happy crazy new year... LOL!

When the host to take home was says me about "injured leg" yesterday I said that it sounded like Luxating patella and 9 times out of 10 dogs didn't need surgery. Good luck I get 1 of every 10!

Fast forward... my dog husband once more fled. That dog is damn Hudni.

Fast forward... Drive 40 minutes a new adoptive home I am SUPER excited to have. Everything went really well the 20 minutes that was there. YAY! Then 5 minutes down the road... Ring ring goes my phone. Welcome dog is acting like a total butt head! Turn around that back... Yep host dog is acting like an ass! UGH. Everything upload you backup in the car....

The unit to the vet clinic to collect the dog that had been neutralized. The receptionist I hands the dog and the width until surgery instead. Apparently, he laid in the back eat its points of stitches. UGH, that sticks up.

I get it put him in the car and realizing the dog had taken to the adoptive home had drank a lot of right to water when loaded backup you in the car so he had puked in your box! FUN TIMES!

I get home and they now have to put aside everything had loaded cargo home nations promote new dog just had surgery and had a cone on his head... so it's not happy right now. Take MR. Butt head vomits much and clean you, put it away and clean box. GROSS!

Fast forward... I make dinner and as soon as I'm sitting... seriously it happens all the time... Knock knock at the door. I am a dog of babysitting for a week or two, and here it is.

Welcome to my life... lol am very happy that today has gone. I just don't think I have much more.

original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment