You must be kidding me

Bookmark and Share
well today was going quite well until my phone rang. It is my friend Kathy struggling with what to do with MOM and cubs.

MOM has been living in a House of milk... a stone building with concrete floor used in the day to keep fresh milk during the summer when electricity was not common or existed. Therefore, you can only imagine how cold is there now. The owner has not feeding MOM that puppies were born b/c, which he had hoped that I was going to die. He has been accepted as the mom and puppies to the rescue. Are being taken to the veterinarian in 4 hours either want to promote? I don't know what we do.

Then after that hang up since the officer is called human of ayerme flame. The owner called for his dog. The owner says she goes twice a day to feed themselves and their dogs in water. Only who had bought straw for the dog yesterday. YES ANYONE THAT IS! LIAR! The woman is on his way to pick up the dog. So I am pissed.

These poor dogs. So sorry for them. Inside dog living in the filth...Although it is domestic and the foreign dog ends up being chained that. UGH!

I'm annoying so.

PEOPLE SUCK!

Oh and then as I am replacing talking to my friend at work above all that a woman says "I have a friend who has puppies lab is trying to find a home for". Without searching I have even said "Oh that is what we need lab puppies b/c 4 million dogs not die already!" The Lady said "just try to help to". He looked at her and said I will take all the puppies and sterilizes the MOM. He said that "I'm going to ask."

Lady Yes right! Whatever it is. I am sure never heard her and she will be his day did not have a FU*KING clue about the problem and not care.




{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment