The thought makes me sick to my stomach...

Bookmark and Share
I received an email from Clinton County, Ohio. They had eliminated 27 dogs of a hoarder / puppy mill type of situation. Dogs living in horrific conditions, dirty, flea infested, malnourished, dyed with pee and poo. Among all dogs removed there were 2 JRT.

He thought entered my mind. "UGH so that I don't have room, will be so damn backwards and that will cost a lot of money and will never be obtain approved." "I don't want." Second thought "great male is going to be average and I'll probably have it put it down". Third thought "how Devils go to get Clinton County for me?"

Okay, so why was my process of thinking in this way. I will be honest that hatred into puppy mill dogs. They are always so backwards and 9 times of 10 males are so aggressive that I can not put them up for adoption. As much as I hate convincing them.... I love having them and see flourish them, I love when they go "nothings" pathetic, fear of dogs! Dogs playing and running and cuddle and bark. I love watching them get use to the freedom and not have babies after babies of babies.

Now here is what I get sick to my stomach. After a wonderful girl named ally led all the way up to Clinton County took the 2 JRT and saved 3 other dogs who went to another rescue... came to my house 8: 10 pm on Monday evening with the dogs. I was expecting the worst Puppy Mill dogs are.

WOW was wrong. The girl is personality all, happy, jumping a normal dog. Love love love people and just to say hello to everyone. You could not ask for a better personality. She is one year old cutie £ 10!

The child is 6 months old and skin irritation a little fleas and live in their own waste is quite good. It is frightened, confused and secure Nations... say Puppy Mill life had already started to get the best out of it.

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking that female sweet little Linda and what could have been his future. Look how happy and loving is and I think in 2 years from now would have had 5-6 litters of puppies... Thank God has not had one yet... it would have been scared of everyone and everything, the teeth would have been his mouth rot... you would be removed Tootie, my current surviver of mill puppy to me but almost nobody else hoped and had most of his teeth due to poor diet. She has been with me since spring and although it has improved still has a long way to go before it is a real dog.
original article here

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment